As the weather cools down, cravings for warm, satisfying comfort food begins. Curl up on a chilly day with a bowl of Shiloh Farm’s Kamut-Chili and Sprouted Corn Bread Muffins, a perfect fall pairing!
3 cups of Shiloh Farms Kamut® Grain
2 tsp. chili powder
3 lbs. Shiloh Farms Organic Ground Beef (cook and drain the grease)
2 tsp. seasoning salt
1 cup spicy or regular catsup
1 small onion, chopped
1 -15 oz. can of tomato sauce
1 -15 oz. can water
3 garlic cloves, chopped
1 – 15 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- To Cook Kamut, use 5 cups of water and 2 cups of Kamut. Cook 40 to 50 Minutes.
- Combine rest of the ingredients and simmer for several hours.
Sprouted Corn Bread Muffins
Shiloh Farms Essential Eating 100% Whole Grain Sprouted Spelt Corn Bread and Muffin Mix
2 organic eggs,
¼ cup organic plain yogurt
½ cup water
½ cup organic maple syrup
4 tbsp. organic melted butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Grease one 8-inch square pan or 12 cup muffin tin.
- In a large bowl beat eggs; stir in yogurt, water, maple syrup and butter until blended.
- Add the whole bag of baking mix and stir until smooth.
- Pour batter in baking pan or muffin tins.