Whether you are new to a gluten-free lifestyle or you have been committed for many years, you will always need new resources and ideas for your meals. The online gluten-free community is vast and extremely supportive for those suffering from a gluten intolerance or Celiac disease.
Today, we are sharing our top 5 favorite gluten-free kitchen items.
- Almond Flour is highly nutritious. It’s high in protein, low in carbohydrates and low in sugars. Almond flour works great in baking and can easily be substituted for other traditional flours.
- Gluten-Free Pasta– We’ve heard a lot of great things about Rizopia gluten-free pasta. Since pasta is such a great, easy weeknight meal, be sure to always have your favorite gluten-free brand on hand.
- Chips and Dip– Food Should Taste Good offers certified gluten-free chips that are perfect to serve with hummus. We love the sweet potato chips!
- Ready-Made Meals like Amy’s provide a great variety of gluten-free, organic meals that are fit the bill for lunch at the office or a busy weeknight dinner.
- Gluten-free dried goods like beans, lentils, dried fruit and nuts. It’s important to pack your pantry with certified gluten-free items to eliminate all risk of cross-contamination.
What are some of your favorite gluten-free kitchen staples! COMMENT below and you will be entered to win a gluten-free prize pack filled with Shiloh Farms products. Please be sure to leave your email address. Good Luck!