October is here and pumpkins are popping up everywhere! Have you had a pumpkin spice latte or pumpkin cookie yet? Here is a great recipe to start your day with a pumpkin treat! Check out the recipe our Marketing Coordinator, Megan, made this weekend using Shiloh Farms rolled oats, Shiloh Farms maple sugar, Shiloh Farms Walnuts and of course…pumpkin!
Baked Pumpkin Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup Shiloh Farms rolled oats
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Shiloh Farms maple sugar
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- Handful of chopped Shiloh Farms Walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into a greased mini-loaf pan.
- Cook for 25 minutes, then set your oven to “high broil” for 3 more minutes, or until it reaches desired crust (crispiness).
Mixing the ingredients