After being unavailable for about 2 years, Shiloh Farms Organic Rice Bran is back in stock! Rice Bran is an excellent source of dietary fiber and iron. Rice Bran is hypoallergenic, low in sodium and high in protein, minerals, and vitamins. Order your supply today!
- Rice bran can be used in meatloaf, stuffing, meatballs and cereals.
- Since rice bran contains very little gluten, it is best used in crackers, cookies, muffins and quick bread recipes.
Rice Bran Muffins Recipe
- 1 1/2 c. Shiloh Farms Flour (your choice)
- 1/2 c. Shiloh Farms Rice Bran, Organic
- 3 tsp. Baking powder
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. Sea Salt
- 1 c. Skim Milk or Applesauce
- 1/4 c. Oil
- 1/2 c. Honey
- 2 Egg Whites, beaten
- 1 c. Shiloh Farms Dried Blueberries or fresh Blueberries
Directions: Pre-Heat oven to 400°F.
In a medium bowl combine dry ingredients. Mix milk, oil and honey, then stir in until moistened. Fold in egg whites and optional blueberries. Spoon batter into muffin tins. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Makes 12 muffins.