This recipe was developed by Miranda Mowbray. Miranda is a senior at the University of Rhode Island. She loves cooking, photography, and blogging. Miranda wrote on her
blog, “I won it (Shiloh Farms Organic Maple Sugar) from a giveaway on one of my favorite blogs Say What You Need to Say and just recently thought to put it in my oatmeal. Not only is it super delicious… it’s only 30 calories per tbsp!”
Try Miranda’s oatmeal recipe below…
- Serves One
- Total Calories = 311 calories
- 1/2 cup Shiloh Farms Old-Fashioned Oats
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tbsp Shiloh Farms Organic Maple Sugar
- 1 tbsp Splenda Brown Sugar Blend
- Place oatmeal and milk in a pan over medium heat.
- Cook until oatmeal has almost fully absorbed the milk.
- Stir in maple sugar and brown sugar blend.