RASA LIFE is a resource for recipes, daily inspirations, workshops, retreats and products that support you to create a nourishing a daily lifestyle practice.
CHIA TAPIOCA RECIPE
- 1/4c SHILOH FARMS chia seeds
- 2-3 cups cashew milk, (see recipe for cashew milk below)
- 2 T raw honey, room temp so it’s runny
- pinch cardamom
- pinch himalayan salt
- splash of rose water, optional
- Put chia seeds, salt, cardamom and honey in a medium sized bowl; you want room to “whisk” the seed and milk.
- Add 2 cups of the nut milk of choice and the optional splash of rose water and begin to whisk with a fork.
- Continue for a few minutes making sure the seeds don’t clump up. Once they are well incorporated allow to sit for about 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.You can add more liquid/nut milk to adjust the texture to your liking.
- Put in bowls and add the toppings of your choice. The tapioca will stay fresh for 2 days when well refrigerated. Serves 4.
CASHEW MILK RECIPE: makes 1qt
- 1.5 c cashew
- 2T lecithin granules, optional
- 1 vanilla bean
- 4 pods cardamom
- pinch salt
- 1 qt water
Place in a blender and blend for 60 seconds or so depending on the strength of your blender. Strain through a fine meshed sieve for a smoother texture.
- goji berries
- chopped pistachios or almonds
- bee pollen
- raw coconut flake
For more recipes check out http://www.rasalife.com/